Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Hard to believe that another year has passed.  My mother used to say "the older you get, the faster time goes."  I didn't understand those words as a kid.  I get it now.  Time does pass with rapid speed, no matter how hard I try to slow it down. 
Learning to live in the moment, appreciating what "is" right now, and opening myself up to new growth and adventure, and what is to come despite my best laid plans,  are all new ways of being for me.    

In a time of quiet reflection,  I couldn't help but take notice of the beautiful metaphor happening just beside me.  While everything outside is dull and grey and in a phase of regeneration, this incredible display of color and new growth, which will bring about an abundance of spectacular beauty.   Isn't this the way of life?  

Best wishes for a new year filled with beauty and abundance, new growth and bountiful adventures! 


















   

No comments:

Post a Comment