Wednesday, June 8, 2011

macro moments

I am forever stunned and amazed at the wild and astonishing beauty that surrounds me.  I was sitting on the front porch this morning, drinking my hazelnut coffee, watching the sky change colors as the sun began to show its face, and listening to the birds waking up.

My creative juices were flowing, as is typical that time of the morning, when I have few distractions.   I was pondering this idea of a 365 project.  It seems like a good idea, but somehow I tend to get sidetracked with the multitude of things I am interested in.  I can't seem to tackle one particular thing I want to focus my 365 project on.  But....all things aside, my camera is forever calling me and is never too far out of reach.

So this morning,  I decided to play around with my macro lens.  I'm still learning how to use it.  And my porch flowers just seemed like a perfect project to practice on.  Not to mention that I love the colors and lines created by the petals.  Something about these particular flowers just seem to exude artistic expression.






No comments:

Post a Comment