Sunday, June 5, 2011

Soles4Souls

How many pairs of shoes do you own?  How many do you actually wear?  How many pair do you really need?  I don't know about you, but I have lots of shoes.  Too many, really.  One style - different colors.  Styles to match different outfits.  You know how it goes.

My niece introduced me to the Souls4Soles program recently.  It is a shoe charity recycling program for individuals in need around the world.    She is hoping to fundraise enough money to help her to go Haiti in September to distribute shoes to individuals.   I would like to help her reach that goal.  

I am offering "mini" photo shoots for $100.00 contribution.  Your $100.00 will provide you with:

 *  1/2 hour photo shoot.  I can photograph you, your dog(s), children, or your family.

 *  I will take a series of photos (done in natural light, on location)  and provide you with 5-8 cropped/edited, high resolution photos on disc for you to take to your local printer for paper copies.

This will give you a taste of my work.  It will help her to be one step closer to her goal.  My goal is to have 5 shoots scheduled and done by early July.

For those that don't feel they can contribute this much money, please feel free to visit the Soles4Souls.org web site for other ways to contribute to this great program.

If you are interested in scheduling a photo shoot, please feel free to email me at likemud@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment